Monday 22 March 2010

Storyboard and working script for Opening of thriller.

I had to construct a storyboard and working script for the opening of my thriller which i would follow whilst filming.

Below is my storyboard which i used for the opening of my thriller:



I used my working script to explain each individual shot and the story behind it.

Below is my working script for the opening of my thriller :

INT. Scene:

SHOT 1. In this shot the camera will pan over a series of murder articles.

SHOT 2. Side view of books open.

SHOT 3. Close up on character highlighting book.

SHOT 4. Close up and zoom on murder articles again.

SHOT 5.Introduction to Jack we cannot see him but he has his back to us. His phone rings and he answers.

Jack:

I’m ready.

SHOT 6. He puts on leather gloves and picks up a gun, he puts the gun into a bag.

SHOT 7. Jack walks out of the room and outside.

ENT. SCENE:

SHOT 8. He drives off to his destination.

INT. SCENE:

SHOT 9. Introduction to Evie however we do not see her, only her feet, she is walking into the bathroom.

SHOT 10. We see jack breaking into a house and walking up the stairs, this is the same house we have just seen Evie in,going into the bathroom. 

Shot 11. Jack is walking up the stairs he is getting out his gun.

Shot 12. Evie is in the shower, she is unaware anybody is in her house.

SHOT 13. Jack walks into the bathroom the door closes.

SHOT 14. We hear a gunshot and a scream. 


No comments:

Post a Comment