Tuesday 30 March 2010

Storyboard and working script for pre-liminary task

For my preliminary task, i had to construct a story board which would consist of a basic out line of what each shot would look like i also had to add the shot that i would use.

Below is a picture of my storyboard for my preliminary task:

I also had to construct a working script which would briefly explain each shot including what exactly would happen and the shot that would be used. Below is my working script for my preliminary task:




Int scene


1.In this shot a young woman called Bianca is walking down a corridor, towards a door.


2.Bianca walks through the door where she approachs a table and 2 chairs with a male character called Steve sitting on one side of the table.She sits down.



  1. Steve and Bianca engage in serious conversation.



Bianca:




Steve?




What have you done Steve?


Steve:


I didn’t mean to.


Bianca:


Do what Steve?


What did you do?



No comments:

Post a Comment